Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baking Cookies

It has been such a busy December that I decided Saturday we wouldn't leave the house. We didn't have any commitments and I was determined to spend some time with the girls. We had a great day. They made cookies and I let them "have at it". Originally we were going to make a gingerbread tree I found at A.C. Moore's but Gracie decided she rather decorate the individual cookies instead. I'm sure I cleaned more icing off Laurie Alice than were on the cookies but I didn't care. My mom came over and later that afternoon we ALL took naps. It was the perfect lazy day. I'm also posting a few pictures of the girls dressed up before church this morning. I just have to post about my great deal. I got LA's dress off ebay for $8.00. It's a Kelly's Kid but had a pen mark on it so got it super cheap. I haven't found the mark yet. Also, there's a cute picture of LA in a red tutu. She had a fit to wear it after cleaned her off from the cooking making.








2 comments:

all4memories said...

Looks like fun, and I love both of the dresses. Merry Christmas!

Beth and Ryan said...

Precious! Lazy days are the best days! And you have to love those ebay deals. Have a Merry Christmas!