Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So I bet ALL my followers (all six of you) have been wondering where I have been since leaving work and staying home. I’ve actually been enjoying spending time with the girls and family. I’ve been a complete loafer and am enjoying every second of it! We returned Sunday from a week long vacation at the beach with my family. My grandparents were able to go with us which meant a lot to all of us. The chaos of 8 children didn’t seem to affect them. They were troopers! I woke up this morning and decided it’s time to get a routine going and get some things accomplished. The girls and I spent almost everyday in June at my sister’s pool. I have a great tan BUT it’s time to pay bills, clean the house, and do all the other things that it takes to run a home. I also want to get back to blogging if I don’t do anything but post pictures. I need to remember this is a scrapbook and if I don’t update often it isn’t going to be very interesting if there are large gaps. I know I should put captions under all the pictures but for now I’m just going to post them in random order. I’m throwing in a few pictures taken from Gracie’s last day of First Grade along with pool, beach and park pictures.























1 comment:

all4memories said...

When you didn't update, I KNEW you were enjoying your time at home, and I don't blame you one bit. These children grow by leaps and bounds, and by the time you blink, they are getting married, etc. I try to revel in every moment, because it is so precious to me. Continue to enjoy them, and I know you will!!! :o)