Thursday, January 8, 2009

Decorating Christmas Cupcakes

I know its January and I am just now getting around to posting our Christmas pictures but honestly I haven’t had enough time to get them on here. I don’t know how people blog on a daily basis. I hope that when I’m home full time (after May 1st) I’ll do better. Unfortunately, I’m home sick with what I think might be the flu, fortunately I can get the blog up to date. Check back often as I’ll be posting pictures over the next few days.

To start the holidays off my mother had the grandchildren come over and decorate cupcakes. They had a really great time and as you can tell Laurie Alice really loved the icing. Also, my mother broke her arm (although she didn’t know it was broken when the pictures were taken, she only thought it to be a very bad sprain) so she is not holding her hand like that because she thinks it’s cool. She was in some serious pain that day but she insisted we still get together.

My nephew Grady also has a broken arm. Notice his cute little caste.























































2 comments:

all4memories said...

My, your mom is a brave soul with that many children AND frosting. :o)

A mom said...

I am SO excited that you will be able to stay home. What a blessing!

Heather