Monday, August 25, 2008

I have so many pictures from our TN trip that I thought I would just post them over the next couple of weeks as it takes too long to post them in one blog. I wanted to give everyone an update first on our visit with the oral surgeon. We took Laurie Alice to see him about three weeks ago and he said that he will watch her grow over the next several years and then anytime between the age of 7-10 she will have her bone graft done. I am so thankful she doesn't need surgery anytime soon.

We meet with the other two families who traveled with us to China in 2003. We all had a really nice time and it was neat that the Olympics were also being held during the same time. We took the girls to see a Chinese Acrobate show and they had the best time. Our girls were every bit as popular as the performers. We had people actually taking pictures of our girls having their pictures made with the performers. It was funny!

On with the pictures!!!



Hot Tub Cuties

Anna, Jada, Emily, Gracie

Anna is Emily's little sister

Gracie playing Putt Putt

Lifelong Friends

Anna, Emily, Gracie and Maiya (Jada's little sister)

These were taken in the parking lot before the show.

I decided to leave Laurie Alice with Rusty. I wasn't sure she would make it through a

two hour performance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just went to the Cirque de China two Friday's ago. Reese loved the show, until the end she was getting tired. Jerry and I sat there with our mouths open through most of the show!!!