Friday, August 1, 2008

Yikes..........

So the other night we are sitting in this restaurant having a lovely meal when Gracie looks right at me and in her loud voice ask "how exactly do babies get in their Mama's stomaches". I think Rusty spit some of his food out and I sat there like a deer in headlights. When I recovered I gave Rusty that "what do we do" look. He responded "honey, we are not going to talk about that right now". Of course Gracie wanted to know why and I told her it was just one of those topics we will have to talk about in private. Thank you, she forgot about it!!!!!!!!! YIKES, is this already happening? We try to always take an honest approach and answer her questions when she ask but this is just one of those subjects that I'm not prepared to discuss yet with a six year old. It's been so nice that she thinks babies are adopted and come home on planes.

Stay tuned...............................................

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Oh, My:) I am just waiting for this from our 6 year old, but surprisingly we have not been asked yet. Glad to see you all are doing well!