Thursday, August 21, 2008

Touching Video

I have many things to post about like our Gotcha Reunion trip in TN and Laurie Alice's apt. with the oral surgeon and school started yesterday but I don't have the time today but promise I will this week and I'll have pictures.


For now though I wanted to share this very touching video. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Love Without Boundaries. They give children a chance at life and a chance to have a family. As far as I know Laurie Alice did not receive her surgeries through them but she did receive surgery. I don't know how it was paid for but I'm sure it was by some very generous people. I would say I don't know why or how she was so fortunate to have received platae and lip repair but I know God has everything to do with it. What I don't know is why all the children in China can't recieve surgery, but they don't and maybe it's because God wants to use us because we are so blessed her in the USA. I hope you enjoy this clip and I hope you thank God just as I do daily that Laurie Alice and so many other wonderful children have found forever families

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo09YQMAYJw

I tried to post the video directly but just can't get it to work. This link will take you to the video.

No comments: