Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine!!

Laurie Alice had been begging all morning for a Valentine cupcake. After breakfast I sat her at the kitchen table and let her eat one while Gracie and I sorted through clothes someone gave her. I guess we got too engrossed in what we were doing and I kind of forgot about my three year old at the table and I also kind of forgot that the other cupcakes were within an arms reach. When Rusty walked in the kitchen this is what he found.



Yes, I would say she has a bad case of Pinkititis!!! At least her fist Valentines Day is a good one. Gotta go stick her in the tub!









2 comments:

all4memories said...

Looks like she enjoyed her day!! :o)

Beth and Ryan said...

Love the photo! And we love Pinkalicious too...MK has that one memorized! Can't wait to get everyone together!
Beth