Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthday and Field Day

Here are pictures taken at Gracie's party and a visit to her school from me, her sister and Aunt Laurie to bring her lunch and treats for the class and pictures taken on field day. She had a great birthday and tells us she feels older. We took her out Tuesday to her favorite restaurant and she was extremly kind and generous towards her little sister. Rusty and I commented several times about how impressed we were with her behaviour. When we were in the van I told her again how great she had been and how much I appreciated her treating her sister so well. She told me "Mama, now that I'm 7 my brain knows how to treat my sister, when I was 6 it didn't know any better but now that I'm older it does." Hmmmm, I should have told her she was 7 last year (LOL).

The pictures are not in the order I wanted them in but I'm tired and I'm not in the mood to edit so I'm just going to leave them alone and call it a night. The party was first, lunch at school and then field day. I guess it doesn't really matter though.











2 comments:

all4memories said...

I wonder if that will work when C. turns 7 in September? He tends to want to tackle his sister. :o)

Sharon said...

I can't believe how much Laurie Alice has grown since the last time I saw you! Hope Gracie had an awesome bday!