Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Count Down

I only have 5 days of work left! I can’t believe after 15 years of working for the college I will be home full time. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. I know this is what God has called me to do. He allowed me to stay in the work place for many reasons, which I’m grateful for, and now I am starting a new chapter in my life and it is exciting and I’m looking forward to it. I know I will be met with many new challenges and it’s not always going to be easy but I can’t wait to see how the Lord is going to use me in this new role of stay at home mom. What opportunities will I have to share the love of Christ? Who will He put in my path to be a blessing to me? How will He use me in new ways to minister to my girls and my husband? How will He use me in my church? Will He have me lay down some things or will I take on new responsibilities? Most importantly how am I going to grow spiritually? I want so much more of Him and I want to be the wife and mother and the Christian woman He wants me to be. This is why I am so excited about this new adventure. There is so much potential and I’m looking forward to new ways I can serve Him.

2 comments:

Beth and Ryan said...

We will definitely need to get together once you are settled into your new job!

all4memories said...

3 more days now! Yay!!! I know you are going to enjoy it. Will you have email at home? If you don't mind, you can send me the home email address to my email. Take care, and give those girls a great big hug and kiss!!!!