Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to interrupt Wordless Wednesday but I just got a call from our agency and we received our travel approval today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We leave May 1st and will receive Laurie Alice on May 5th!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!. You know this day is coming but it still surprises and excites you!!! I will have both of my girls with me on Mother’s Day. I can’t think of a better gift.

Keep us in your prayers as we finalize everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled!!!!!! We put her precious picture up on the SmartBoard and wrote "Hurry Daddy, I love you! and sat here with the lights out until Rusty came back from lunch. This is wonderful!!!!! What a blessed family!
Jan and Tonya

A mom said...

We are so so so excited for you guys!!! There was a lot of smiling today at Red Bank...though Jan couldn't get Rusty to jump up and down on the table ("men don't do that"). He's all smiles anyway, but today it was especially true.

Honestly, this is the best news I've heard in a long time. :)